Monday 1 September 2014

Week 19 of Pregnancy

This week my baby is the size of a large mango and is just over 14cm long. I finally have a desire to eat again and I am finally looking forward and enjoying meals. I have been especially fond of pink grapefruits, seafood sticks with seafood sauce, dairy milk with daim and any kind of fruit I can get my hands on.





I have a new pregnancy aliment which I am not very fond of and neither is Jimmy. I have wind, morning, noon and night. When I turn over in bed at night I burp for no reason! It's not indigestion and comes out of nowhere. I feel like one of those cow toys that when when you tip it upside down and back again it makes a long mooooooooing sound. It woke Jimmy up the other night and I must say I did have a giggle. I'm just grateful it's not the other end.

I have been feeling the baby move so much and it makes me smile every time. I love to feel the kicking and wiggling around. Jimmy has been trying to feel and he thinks he has felt the baby move a couple of times but he says the movements were faint and he wasn't 100% sure. 

We go for our 20 week scan on Thursday and we can't wait to find out the sex of the baby, although I've convinced myself I am having a girl. The appointment isnt until the afternoon so we are going shopping before hand to make a day of it. I am so excited I can barely wait! 

photo credit: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/bangdoll/5665235102/">bangdoll@flickr</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/">cc</a>