Wednesday 15 July 2015

Beets BLU Key Finder - Review

I'm a nightmare for just lobbing my keys anywhere and even if they are in my bottomless Mary Poppins style bag it takes forever to get my hands on them. Now I just press the alarm button on the Beets BLU App on my phone and I can get to my keys straight away. 



The Beets BLU Key Finder is a nifty little wireless device that works with an App on your smartphone to find and track your belongings. It is really slim and small enough to put in your purse, handbag, husbands pocket pets collar or anything you constantly loose. It also works as a remote for your phone, here are just some of the functions you can perform with the Key Finder;
  • Play/stop music
  • Sound alarm to find items
  • Take a photo
  • Start/stop recording video
  • Schedule reminder alarms
  • Talking clock
  • Lost location tracking
  • Record voice memos


The alarm is pretty loud, I could hear it upstairs when I was playing around with it and it's easily audible when it's in my handbag. My favourite remote function apart from the lost item alarm has to be the photo option. It makes selfies much easier to take. I have got fairly small hands and with phones getting bigger and bigger my selfies can often get blurry because the phone wobbles as I press the button. Now I can keep the phone still and press the remote, keeping my selfie pics blur free. Great for when you have a squirming baby on your knee! 

The only downside I could find with this device is that the App has to be running all the time on your phone to get the best out of it. This is not really a big issue but I have a habit of shutting down all Apps before locking my home screen. Even so, the App syncs with the key finder quickly once the App is opened again. 

I was surprised at all the features they have managed to pack into this device due to it's size. The Beets BLU Key Finder has an RRP of £18.95 and is a must have for all key losers out there! 

*Disclosure I was sent the above product for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.