Monday 1 June 2015

Introducing Baby Jake


He's here! He's 4 Months old! Introducing baby Jake! 



My beautiful sleep thief bundle of joy was born on Thursday 5th February 2015 (14 days overdue) and weighed a healthy 7lbs 5oz. The birth was a difficult one, saying that is there such thing as an easy birth? I am currently in the process of writing my birth story but just wanted to post to say I'm back!

I'm going to attempt to post at least once a week to get me back into the swing of things. I've got lots of ideas for posts and I'm looking forward to taking some time to sit and write instead of staring at the TV or my phone when the baby is asleep. I feel like my brain is slowly turning into mush and I think writing will help maintain my sanity. 

I've had a few funny experiences as a first time Mummy that I want to share and maybe I can even help with some advice (because new Mum's don't get enough of that right?). Anyway I better get off and get cracking writing some posts! Laters.